Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Weekend
[Smile][Smile][Smile]What more could a guy ask for. Plenty of cisco, great company, great weather and the Raiders forgetting to show up for the game. Pretty quiet on the Raider nation homefront this morning. Never did catch anything worth bragging about after I talked to BLM on Saturday. I should have taken a picture of the boat he was on. I've never seen the back of a boat sit that low in the water. We broke out the binoculars and watched them make their way over to the marina just in case we had to make a rescue. It looked like it was pretty slow going and a little on the scary side. Glad you made it back OK.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]It was quite a slow ride. With an extra 1000 lbs dragging down the stern I had go perch my self right on the end of the bow to keep from plowing so bad. The trip back was slothy 8 mph tops! 1/2 hour from the rock pile to the marina. Oh well... [/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Did you end up moving over to where we were fishing? [/size][/font]
[signature]
Take it easy on me, I'm still licking my wounds from the loss[Wink]
[signature]

[signature]
[Smile]Not sure what happened to my other post. We did move over to your spot BLM, but didn't even get a nibble. Broke down and tried trolling for a little while but same result. We left at 1:30 so we didn't stay much longer than you guys. Maybe next weekend will be better. Teroy, sorry for your loss. Maybe next year before they put all those OLD guys out to pasture.
[signature]