Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got something for sale? Click here!!!!!!
This thread is just for South Carolina Residents to post thier goodies to sale. These are the guidlines:

1. You need to be a SC resident or neighboring state
2. What you're selling needs to be related to fishing, hunting, or outdoor sports. (kayaking, motocross, camping)
3. Anything out of line will be deleted. If you have any question about what you're selling, PM me to be sure.
4. NO DEALERS or DISTRIBUTERS If you want to advertise, do it in your signature or on the advertising board. PM me and i'll let you know exactly how you can advertise in your signature and still meet BFT criteria.
5. When something is sold, I need to be contacted so that the item can be removed.

How do you put your stuff for sale? Just reply to this post with your info!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!
[signature]
Trailer hitch for sale

This is a like new hitch that fits 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Full Size pickup trucks.

I live in the Florence area of SC. If interested in the hitch, Send me a private message and I can get some pictures to you.

Bryan
[signature]
3 in 1 printer/scanner/fax machine for sale. This is an HP brand and it works perfectly.

I'm making room in the house and I never use it. I still have the original box, all the hook ups, ink, and disk. I'm asking 40.00

I'm in the Florence area of SC. If interested, send me a PM and we'll go from there.

Thanks, Bryan
[signature]