Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LE elk permit
With 36 bonus points between my wife, my son, and my self, some one in my family has finally drawn out a wasatch LE elk permit. We can hardly wait for September. Zug Bug
[signature]
Congratulations that's great! [cool]
[signature]
Hey that's good I hope you can get a big one and don't fill bad with that many points I have been putting in for 30 year now and have not got to go on a Le big bull hunt.
[signature]
I too was lucky this year - I put in with two others as a group of 3 and I had the only bonus points (8) and we all drew out for the South Diamond Mountain area. The other two guys have hunted that area before (5 years ago) and have taken a couple of bulls.

But this means a few scouting trips and learning the cow talk and bull call but it is any ANY WEAPON hunt in mid September and I am going to put in sometime in the area to make sure we have our game plan together for the outing.

So if anyone on the forum would like to provide any helpful info it would be greatly appreciated. I have hunted elk for many years and know that they just aren't running next to the road....
[signature]