Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electric cutt's
went up to electric lake on sunday got there about 12:00 in the after noon it is a long walk to the ice from the road !!!! but it is even a longer walk back to the road from the ice!!! the fishing was great though i caught 8 cutt's in 3 hrs 2 in the 2lbs range worm on a 1/8oz white tube jig worked on the 2 bigger ones and castmaster tiped with millworm worked for some of the smaller ones.. all in all not a bad trip though for only being 45min's from my house..
i have some pic's of the fish i got but i have no idea how to uplode them to this site so if someone out there knows the trick let me know and i will post them..
From the fuzzyfisher :-)
[signature]
You have to put them up on a site that allows hot linking. The way I do it is, I set up my free web site here at BFT. You can do this as well, just go up to big fish fun and select the build a free site option. From there I just copy and paste the picture into my post. If you dont want to set up your own free site, just e-mail your pic to one of the moderators or attach it to a private message and we can get it up there for you.
[signature]
Hey fuzzyfisher, glad to hear there is still some water there to freeze.Where do you live?I have family that lives in Huntington.When I was a kid we would always go up to Electric,Cleveland,etc. Thanks for the post.Can't wait to get down there.

Fishman
[signature]
ok well i hope this works...[Image: MESS3307CustomImage1665421.jpg]s [sly] ok looks like it worked!!

by the way i live in mt pleasant and i just went up to e-lake on a expoleritiry mission to see the ice was safe and if the fishing was any good like it use to be .. and it was just as good as i rember..
[signature]