Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies Let's Go Fishing Seminar! - Don't miss out on this awesome
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size] [left][#ff00ff]"Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing!" Seminar[/#ff00ff]
[url "http://www.ladiesletsgofishing.com/"]www.ladiesletsgofishing.com[/url] 954-475-9068

A great way to learn to fish and enhance current fishing skills in a comfortable atmosphere!

Be sure to sign up early to reserve a space! The upcoming seminars are at the Sarasota Yacht Club in Sarasota, Aug. 18-20 and the Holiday Isle in Islamorada, Oct. 13-15. A freshwater flyfishing seminar will be held in Colorado in August 2007. We also have a special event that will be held in Alaska on June 9-12!

The seminar brings a weekend of fishing training and fun, open to the public, at beginner and advanced levels.

The weekend event emphasizes conservation and features classroom sessions, hands-on skill practice and an optional angling adventure.
Weekend includes:
> Welcome reception
> Silent Auction
> Classroom instruction with beginner and advanced sessions on topics including: Fishing Basics, Offshore, Bottom, Inshore and Fly Fishing.
> Speakers will include Fishing TV personality Dean Travis Clarke, Executive Editor of Sport Fishing Magazine, Rick Ryals, voice of Florida Sportsman Live, Capt. Chris Myers and more.
> Hands-on techniques such as releasing, knot tying, lure rigging, gaffing grapefruits, backing a truck and trailer rig, driving boats and reeling against pressure.
> Half day fishing trip. The boats return for a fillet demonstration.

"Ladies, Let’s Go Fishing!" also offers memberships in local chapters in Florida!

Registration includes instruction, use of equipment, hands-on training, Welcome Reception, meals, T-shirts, goody bags, door prizes and more. The Fishing Adventure, with tackle and bait provided, costs an additional $50 to $130, depending upon the category of charter vessel selected.

For more information, call (954) 475-9068, email billfishbetty@hotmail.com or visit [url "http://www.ladiesletsgofishing.com./"]www.ladiesletsgofishing.com.[/url]
#[/left]
[signature]
Hey there Billfishbetty, that's a pretty cool sounding siminar, thanks for your inputs! I wish it were closer to my area, i'd send my wife to it. Do you know if there is a similar one availible in the S.C. area?
[signature]
Thanks for the quick response. Don't forget to log on and check out the other boards!!!! Lots of great info at your finger tips. If you need help organizing something here in SC, i'm a Myrtle Beach/ Murrells Inlet native, and i'd bet I can help get the ball rolling. You can contact me through BFT's private messaging. Just log on and click on my user name, and click on send private message. Thanks for your replies![cool]
[signature]
What a great idea. I too would want my wife to attend a seminar, so she could learn from other women and not feel foolish about it. Hope they will have a chapter up north.
[signature]