Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOKANEE RIVERDALE SEMINAR REMINDER
We are a week away the seminar will kick off @ 6:30 p.m. and go to about 8:00 p.m. with a hand's on question and answer session that should answer hopefully each and every one of your question's.
I will have rod's reel's and all the tackle set- up's and scent's that I use to be successful each time out.
I hope all who feel that this will be beneficial will attend and I will do my best to make this a informational evening so that you can all go away with some added fire power to target the Kokanee in Flamng Gorge and Strawberry as well.
Thank's for all the BFT support you Guy's/Gal's are great!!
JARED JOHNSON SHASTA TACKLE CO.
[signature]
I didn't see where you mentioned the date, time and place. I would really like to attend. Let me know where and when.
Thanks
[signature]
Riverdale Sportsmans warehouse @ 6:30 p.m. We will have a good time that I know!!!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Thanks for the heads up, Jared. Looking forward to it![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for the update Jared. Really looking forward to it.
[signature]
it will be wed may 10th. well worth your time.
[signature]
I will try and be there, but it is iffy with the new baby coming next week.
[signature]
Thanks for the date. I was laughing because I only got pieces of information about the event at a time. You giving me the date is the final piece to the puzzle. Thanks.
[signature]
no problem!
[signature]
Does it cost anything?? and its the 10th at 6 right I just want to make sure that i have the info right. will there be any info on the kokanee in causey??
[signature]
THe time is 6:30 pm- 8:00 pm on may the 10th @ the riverdale sportsmans Warehouse. There is NO cost involved and as far as causey goes I have never fished it before but that is not to say that other people in attendance might not have some good information about Causey and I will give what insight's that I can to help you with any of your question's.
Look forward to seeing all of you !!!!
[signature]
[Wink]catching the kokes at causey and porcupine is easyer then catching them at the berry. so if you give use the secrets at the berry causey should be a snap[Wink]
[signature]
the same methods work at causey. (and porcupine, or wherever) the kokes are just smaller.
[signature]
3 DAY'S UNTIL THE SEMINAR HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!!!
WEDNESDAY 6:30PM RIVERDALE SPORTSMANS WAREHOUSE.
[signature]