Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kokanee riverdale seminar tommorow!!!!!!
One last reminder for all who are interested tommorow night @ the Sportsmans Warehouse in Riverdale I will be hosting the seminar starting @ 6:30 pm and I will try to Answer everthing I can about all the in's and out's of kokanee fishing.
Thank's for all your support,
JARED JOHNSON SHASTA TACKLE CO.
[signature]
Should be a lot of fun. I'm lookin' forward to it.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850] I plan to be there. Koke is good smoked so I need some learnin' how ta catchum.

I'll probably be wearing a BFT hat so look me up and say hi![/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]
I'm going to try to make it.
[signature]
The Fish Tails crew will be there.
[signature]
My son and I enjoyed the seminar tonight. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and that of your father, with all of us there. I can't wait to try out the new scents, DKS.
[signature]
great class Jared! i learned alot[Wink]
[signature]
Jared, thank you for sharing what you have learned with us tonight. I had a great time and learned alot.
[signature]
Thanks for sharing you knowledge with us last night Jared. You really made an impression on a co-worker of mine. He spent just under a $100.00 last night and he does not even own a boat. Hope he leaves it all on my boat when I take him out. Thanks again and good luck this weekend.
[signature]
What a great seminar Jared! Thanks to both you and your father for sharing a little of your kokanee knowledge. It was nice to meet you, and a few other BFTers out there. Seemed to have a pretty good turnout as well. Thanks also to Sportsman's for sponsoring the little shindig. Well worth it for those in attendance.
[signature]
Well shoot, I didnt make it to the seminar[Sad] You can only get salmon up at Strawberry right? You wouldnt by chance be able to post a few pointers about how to catch those Salmon in the general forum now would you? What bait works best? Sounds like you are a real expert, I would love to know when another seminar is coming up?
[signature]