Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Brown Fish
I hit the Nell this morning the only thing I got was 7 browns from 20 1/2 inch to 26 inches 3 rainbows the biggest 21 inches....

The biggest brown had a small mouth in it with the tail still in its mouth about 10 to 11 inch long smalle.....

It was a cold and windy morning.....

[signature]
Any pictures? I really enjoyed the pictures you posted up awhile ago of the browns you caught up there.
[signature]
I was by my self well I had my dog with me but she doesn't work the camera to good.... And I have about 40 or 50 pictures now so no pictures.....
[signature]
Thanks for the report. Those are some respectable browns. Knowing that fish of that size are available, what would your guess be as to the largest browns in the 'nelle? We've caught some fat rainbows and a few smallmouth that fight beyond their size, but frankly never browns in the number showing up.
[signature]
I guess you need to train your dog a little more.[laugh] J/K Thanks for the report anyway!
[signature]
I know that there is one brown that is 35 inches long I caught her last fall in November and let her go ......

And the DWR netted one last spring that was 32 inches long and she was let go....
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]From all your reports lately you are going to have to change your name to troutrods.[Wink] [/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
OK OK I will try to quiet catching the trout as soon as you tell the trout to stay away from my bass lures......

[signature]
[cool]Here's a pic of that bad boy that the dwr caught last year in their nets. By the way, she was release unharmed. All 21 pounds of her:
[url "http://www.freeformfishing.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=6&pos=325"]http://www.freeformfishing.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=6&pos=325[/url]
[signature]
Thanks for posting that pic. Now that would be a load on the end of a pole. You wonder whether that kind of fish wanders the lake or stakes a territory and sticks with it.
[signature]