Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chironomids
[font "Comic Sans MS"][purple][size 4]Anybody tried these yet this year? You can do it from the shore but it is easier if you know where the drop offs are. I have been having a blast with them and size 14. I through a black/white at 8 to 9' and a black/red at 6 to 5'. I use an indicator.[/size][/purple][/font]
[signature]
You're a bobber fisherwoman ? Geesh- (0:
Did well at a southern Idaho lake early this week with the Chromos- though also did very well in the shallows on a Golden Damsel.
Wish I could go this weekend but it's barn building time for a couple of pack goats I purchased. From now on it will be a float tube , steaks and libations when I pack. No more " where's that crystal light packet and what happened to my top ramen?"
[signature]
Don't forget the Marshmellows[cool]
[signature]
Right on Dry Rod.
[signature]
Pack Goats? Did you buy them trained? Talk about a toy that people will want to borrow. [Wink] I think about getting some every time that I set up camp after a long days hike.
[signature]
They are only 4 months old right now but are taking hikes ( no weight) but do have a harness on them just to get used to something on them. I do not have to put a leash on them though.
I am in the process now of looking for two 3 to 4 year old. I had a buddy who had a llamas- they just seemed like a bit more of a livestock animal than I wanted to deal with. He would have given me some but decided against that. So far they are pretty enjoyable animals. Don't think I will be lending these out, they are reserved for Mr Fish and the Fish campers (0:
[signature]