Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ice fishn sat.
so with this on are minds, the doi being cancelled and all, whos going up this saturday and where. If you are stiil heading up to strawberry, you can get dinner for fivebucks at smiths, a sub andwhich with whatever you want on it. hope to see you soon.
[signature]
Hey fb, I still plan on hitting Strawberry on Saturday. Unless its a total blizzard
[signature]
Hi TeRoy, like you think there may be that much snow in Utah this year?! I just got back from taking my daughter to be with her new hubby (he's now at the Naval Air Station in Meridian, Mississippi under going some new training). I have to say there is more snow in Nashville than there is in Utah right now. I was thinking that maybe FB2 and I wold go float around Jordanelle on Sat. But hey, we could easily make Strawberry instead. I'll post back when he gets home from school.
[signature]
Hey Road, what are the ice conditions at Deer Creek? How about Jordanelle? I need some Perch and would really like to try out my new fishfinder. Any info would be most greatly appreciated. I'm getting tired of Utah Lake. Need some new scenery. Are you sure the snipers have left the big fake rocks?[:/]
I gotta try something new this weekend, blizzard or not.

Thanks, Bob
[signature]
last time I checked the ice was safe on deer creek and there is no ice on jordanelle. with the warmer temps deer creek may not be safe anymore. If its poerch you want DONT GO TO DEER CREEK THEY ARE NOT BITING RIGHT NOW.THE ROUT ARE WHATS HOT THERE RIGHT NOW. lots of perch action on pineview though or other places.good luck wherever you go walleyebob.
Thinking mabye we will still go to strawberry where will you be teroy?Later.
[signature]
[#800000][size 3]Bob, as of monday. You could launch out of the pwc ramp at Jordanelle. I was up there at the visitor center.[/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 3]tomegun[/size][/#800000]
[signature]
Hey WB there is next to no ice currently on Jordanelle (as of today around noon). I was thinking of a float trip there for the weekend.

Deer Creek has UNSAFE ice at this time The warm weather you all had last week ended the safe ice. It was barley 4 inches and a week of near 50 degree weather. Well there is still ice but you can now walk in water on it (if ya dare). Lots of open water near the Main State Park and the Wallsberg chanell is almost clear now. If I didn't have to drag that tube back up that mountain I would go to Deer Creek and try my luck.
[signature]