Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle Smallmouth Report
Hit Jordanelle on Saturday morning again to see If I could catch another monster like I did two weeks ago. No such luck. I launched at Rockcliff and headed down the lake, I came to my spot and nailed two nice smallmouth, the biggest was around three pounds. I caught several more fish after that. I fished until 12:00 ( I snagged my last lure, didn't bring enough, I lost 5 total!) so I headed for home, they just wouldn't hit anything else. It was a good day, the water temp was 55 degrees when I left. In the next couple of weeks the fishing should start picking up for the Smallies![Smile]
[signature]
i may be up there over memorial weekend. either that or im going to mexico. 50/50 chance either way. if im in slc im gonna be goin to jordanelle for them smallies. you fishin that weekend?
[signature]
I'll be fishing somewhere, If I'm headed to the nelle we should meet up.[Smile] By then the fishing should be really good.
[signature]
cool. i'll let ya know if im coming up. i should know by next weekend. i'll be at sand hollow again on sat and sun. if i go to mexico i wont get to fish[Sad] so im leaning towards slc......just depends on a few things cuz a weekend on the beach in mexico sounds tempting....
[signature]