Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle Provo
Fished the middle both Fiday and Saturday. Going again today if anyone is interested. Did ok. Was hoping for some more surface activite to Christen a new fly rod. Small midge larva was the best bet.

Trent
[signature]
It figures, I read this too late. The past times I have been there did really well with a black WD40 and a gray Softhackle about #16.
PM me next time, K?!
By the way, what rod did you get?

Joni
[signature]
SWEET! Good length for the P.
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there Guest, who ever you are. It would be nice to chat with you, however calling Guest is not too friendly a term. Why don't you take a minute and register. Just click on the link at the bottom of my post. Don't worry we won't sell your e-mail address or other information. We are all about fishing and related hobbies. Hurry back now you hear.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
I think it was Maddawg doing a Zonker[cool]
[signature]
[Tongue][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Yea I guess that you are right. Looks like that he logged out and didn't sign back in. I won't tell anyone f you don't.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]I think it was maddawg. He probably did one of those oops forgot to login.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
[center][Wink][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]We will have to find out who has a S[/size][/green][/font][size 1][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]cott G Series 3wt 8'8". Will the real culprit cast forward.[/size][/green][/font] [/size][/center]
[signature]