Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rain,rain go away
today was just like its been since last friday ,RAIN,we have had 7 inches fall.not as bad a mass.,new hampshire, and maine were they are getting 12-15 inches and many towns are under water,roads washed out and dams on the verg of failing.so i headed to work wondering if i will get a full day in or not,since i work outside doing excavation work.well we made it till 1.30 pm longer that i thought we would,and called it a day.on the ride home the rain stopped.well i couldnt sit home when it wasn't pouring,and its been 5 days since i have been fishing,it was time.so the rivers were out of the question since they were well above flood stage,bibbons pond in windham was a safe bet,and i also can put my float tube in ,since you cant have a boat in from oct 31- to may 15,and today was the 16 th.i had a great time,hooked on to 22 fish landed 4 nice brookies,wanted to keep going untill i looked at my watch and totaly lost track of time.when i got home my wife was ready to call out the coast guard.cant wait untill i can get back out there
[signature]
man I hear that... you guys are getting our down river stuff, my lake is a foot and a half high, twenty miles down river of me is 6.5 feet obove the flood stage....

The carp are running down main street and third window shopping at the local bakery in town.
[signature]