Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 BAIT National Tournament coming to Lake Keowee in 2007!
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][black]2007 BAIT National Tournament coming to Lake Keowee in 2007![/black][/size][/font][/center]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][#ff0000][/#ff0000][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]For information about the South Carolina Division 1 Trail (home of Lake Keowee) contact:[/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][black]Tripp Thompson
Director
864-940-4485
864-444-1633 cell
[/black][/size][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4][url "mailto:tthompson@am-cantransport.com"]tthompson@am-cantransport.com[/url] [/size][/black][/font] [font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4] [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][black][/black][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][black]Gary Rogers
Assistant
864-710-2461[/black][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][black][url "mailto:HumbleFisher@hotmail.com"]HumbleFisher@hotmail.com[/url] [/black][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]For Details about the trail go to [url "http://www.baitinc.com/"]www.BaitInc.com[/url] [/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]2007 - Lake Keowee, South Carolina
B.A.I.T. memberships cost $25.00 per angler for one season. Membership fees generally pay for accounting, advertising, printing, computers, data processing, hospitality packs for tournament anglers, and incidental operating costs that B.A.I.T. trail may incur. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]Boat entry fees are $100 per boat, per tournament. 70 percent of boat entry fees are given back as tournament winnings. 15 percent of boat entry fees from every tournament are paid back to the winners of the B.A.I.T. Classic Tournament at the end of every season. The remaining 15 percent is paid to the tournament trail division directors. [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]The B.A.I.T. 'Trail' is comprised of 137 tournaments per season. 136 are one-day tournaments segmented into 17 divisions across eight southeastern states. A two-day 'Classic' tournament completes the regular tournament season. Anglers qualify for the 'Classic' at different lake locations on the 'Trail'. Two fully-rigged Pro-Craft bass boats, cash prizes, and trophies are some of the prizes provided by B.A.I.T. and its partner/sponsors.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
You planning on entering in on the action?
[signature]
[#005000][Wink] That's the plan! Going to the BAIT Nationals this year on Kentucky Lake in September![/#005000]
[signature]
I wish I could join you. LOL, i'm a tad bit far away I believe; i'm in the Florence area. I don't do a whole lot of bass fishing anymore though. Every now and then, but when i'm fishing freshwater, I tend to stick with catfish. Ofcourse, I have to fish for bream in order to catfish, but mostly cat's.

I spend most of my time in the ocean when I get the chance. You should slide down this way and we'll wet a hook in the big blue sometime.[cool]
[signature]