Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JORDANELLE 5/17
Senkonate and I went to Jordanelle today,launched at 5PM,and fished until 9.Fished several small canyons on the North side,pretty slow.Thought it was going to be a skunk day,until at the back of a bigger canyon I hooked up!Not a real big smallie,but still bent my rod.Farther back in this canyon we both hooked up, a double!All caught on watermelon, black flake senkos.As you can see Nate takes much better photos than me.Nice day,not much wind,and great company(even thou he showed me up with his LuckCraft minnow)
[signature]
looks like you had a great day.
[signature]
Looks like a couple nice smallies. I'll bet they'll be on thier beds pretty soon with all this warm weather.
[signature]
[font "Arial Black"][red][size 3] Man, I have got to get up there and check that out. That really looks like a lot of fun. Good job guys.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Arial Black"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Nice looking bass Mike, looks like those fatties should be on their beds soon. What was the water temps? Thanks for posting your report.
[signature]
Curt-It was 64 degrees at the back of the canyon,don't know about father out in the lake
[signature]
great report mike, looks like you had a fine time.
looks like the wife will be coming home tomorrow.
hopefully in a couple of weeks i'll be able to get out again.
thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Thanks for a fun trip Mike!

I knew you would bring up my (un)LuckyCrafts. [blush]

We tried a various few cranks with no results or even bites.

Senkonate
[signature]
glad to hear your wifes OK,PM me when you can go again

MIKE
[signature]