Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wiper tournament
I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you. Some of you probably met me at your tournament. One gentlemen even gave me one of your shirts. So for that I thought I would sign up on here. Let me describe myself to all of you: I was the guy at the end of the day in the brown shorts and tan shirt that had two patches on each arm, and the dead give away is I had a gun belt on. Anyways Thanks again for the shirt and leaving the area better than you found it. That sure does help. Oh and if any of you need a fishing partner just let me know. You all know where to find me now.

Jeff
[signature]
glad to have you aboard bro. look forward to reading your posts. and welcome to the party. laters
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Welcome aboard. Good to have friends and members in the right places. I guess we can count on some "considerations" for our next little whingdings, huh?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Have you got room for a BFT patch on those shirts? [/#0000ff]
[signature]
Hello UtahSteelHeader,
Well I'm glad the shirt helped you remember the web site address and you made it over to the boards!

Hopefully you'll have the day off from policing the park next year and can join us in some fishing fun.

Please let all your co-workers know and thank you for the great job you all do at Willard Bay!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
glad you made it over here. i think your the guy cbr, polo, oej, and i talked to friday night in the camp ground. [Wink]
[signature]