Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorial Day Weekend
Where are you going to be fishing Memorial Day weekend?

I'm going to fish Henry's most of the day Saturday and then head to Lake Powell for a week. Between Henry's on Saturday and Bullfrog Bay on Memorial Day I won't be getting away from the crowds.[crazy] I'm getting so excited about fishing for a week strait that I'm having a hard time going to sleep at night. [Smile]
[signature]
I have to go to Salt Lake on Sat to move a Bro. in law to Idaho Falls but I will be at Henry's on Monday morning. Then Jun2nd-5th I will be in Preston. Johnson, Twin Lakes, Condie, Winder etc... Then I am going to Sacramento to visit my wifes sister. I hope to get in a little fishing there. From Sacramento I will fly to Portland to fish for sturgeon for two days with my best friend. So hopefully I will have some fun fishing trips to report on in the next few weeks.

Windriver
[signature]
We leave tomorrow to Brownlee Reservoir. Staying for who knows how long.
[signature]
I'm staying clear of the crowds (I don't deal well with people).[mad] I'm waiting for June 5th thru the 10th on Flaming Gorge.[cool]

Bodine
[signature]
Holy Cow, Brian. Nothing like from one end to the other. Think of all the time you will be sitting in a car driving instead of fishing[cool].
Sounds great though!
[signature]
Im with ya on that one, stayin clear of the crowds as much as possible is the way to go.
[signature]
I'll be traveling back to Rexburg for Memorial Day but on Tues and Wed. I'll hit Henry's Lake for some good fishing with less people. I've been in Southern Utah for the past three weeks and have had a good time catching some good sized bass. It's been fun but I can't wait to be back in the cooler weather and the beautiful trout waters.

Fight4not
[signature]
Bear Lake as usual!
[signature]
Bear Lake ... take a look on the second pier East from Cisco's ... slip 21. White 26' Crownline with Blue bimini. I'll be there installing a new fishfinder/GPS then out testing it. If I'm in the slip or ya see me on the lake come say hi.

Don
[signature]
It looks like it will be cold and rainy this Saturday in Island Park. The bright side is the weather should thin out the crowds. Waiting a few extra days to fish Henry’s sounds like a good idea. The weather should better and there will be fewer fishermen. If I have time, I'll post a few pictures before I leave to Lake Powell. I also can't stand fishing crowded places but combat fishing for fat fish at Henry's is better than doing yard work.[Wink]
[signature]
I will look for ya!

I may be on the break water rocks targeting some suckers for bait with my son and his friend.
[signature]