Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview
I went to Pineview today, launched at 6:00, I was with Mikyt and we were hunting for Muski. For the first hour we did not have any luck, we were trolling and some cast and retrieve. Then we went up middle fork and found some quiet water at which point i dropped my elect. motor and we were doing some cast and retrieve when i hooked into one. I followed my lure up to the boat at which point i hesitated then started again when he took it (my j13 rapalla), boy what fun a 37 inch Muski.

We fished there for about an hour more and nothing so we went to the south side of Pineview and trolled some more until we were down by the spill-way at which point we turned and headed to the north side and going up the north side I hooked a [black]24 inch brown.[/black]

That was all we got for the morning's work but it was great fun.

[inline "May 06 045 (1).jpg"]

[inline "May 06 042.jpg"]
[signature]
Great job !!!!! Nailing a brown there has to be few and far between these days. [cool] Thanks for the report
[signature]
Nice work on both a musky and a beautiful brown!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Nice report and pics, but please edit your pics. Maximum size in a post is 400 pixels. You can attach larger ones but do not post them if they are bigger.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Thanks[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 3] Hey Scottieb, way to go on the Big brown. I didn't think that there were any trout left in Pineview, Nice job.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Ya boy was i supprised when i landed the brown. He didn't want to get into the boat and kept diving when he got close.
[signature]
The brown in my avitar(32" 12#), the previous one, came from the spring creek arm.
[signature]
Dude sorry about the size of my pics.
I'm having truble with my photo editor and it was not until i posted that i found out it was to large.

Scottie-B
[signature]
Nice catch . Way to go on the brown .
[signature]
[cool] Nice Fish there Scotti B. Sometimes Quality is much nicer than Quanity. I would be stocked to go out and catch two fish like that in a trip. Nice report!
[signature]
you da man with da masta plan! sweet fish bro. i'll have to get up there and give it a gander one of these days.
[signature]
Thanks fencekid

It was a slow day in numbers but what i did catch was great and the brown what a surprise.
[signature]