Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WILLARD WALLEYE TOURNEY
Are any of you BFT'RS fishing the walleye tourney at Willard next weekend? I know Crankem, Smokercraft, and Walleye will be there, hope to see some other members as well. This one will be run from the South Marina, I think the North Marina is a much better location, as the South Marina tends to get a little congested when you get 30 boats in there waiting for start time. They said they were limiting it to 100 teams, I couldn't even imagine putting 100 boats in there, unless they will let us taxie at the mouth of the inlet. You all have a great holiday and remember our Military men and women,without them we may not be able to enjoy the great outdoors as we know it. USAF Retired, PACKFAN.[cool]
[signature]
Yea, that sounds crazy, 100 teams in such a small area, I wonder why they did not do it in the North marina. I hope you guys do good. WH2
[signature]
It's going to be more like 50+ teams. Should be one heck of a payout!
[signature]
Sorry I didn't get to meet you at the Wiper tournament, Kevin told me you had an operation and couldn't make it. We work together in Quality, I may have met you on my rounds in the hanger but I can't put a face to the name. I guess you saw UTBASS'S response to my concern over trying to start 100 teams out of the South marina. I guess this is his first time at setting up a Walleye tourney he usually does the Bass tournaments. 50 teams sounds a little more managable. I never win at the Tournaments I just fish them to meet people and possibly learn some new techniques. My oldest son is going to fish this one with me, he has never fished one before. We are planning on spending 4 days camped at the South Marina, the weather is suppose to to turn warm again, so it should be fun. Have a great weekend, hope to bump into you on the water some place in the future.
[signature]
I've never really gotten into the tourney thing, but last weekend was a lot of fun. I won't be at Willard on Saturday, but I hope everyone has a great time out there. We met Cliff at Sportsman's yesterday, and it looks like he'll have some nice stuff to give away.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][red][size 3] I was in Sportsman's yesterday with Petty and TheKillerBee , checking out some trout and Kokanee lures. While we were there we ran into UTBASS, it was nice to finally meet you Clif. Sorry we couldn't do lunch with you, Raincheck maybe.[/size][/red][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 3] I really do think that there should be a Bass Fishing 101 class one or two days in the future. I'm thinking maybe Lake X or so. I for one would like to learn the finer points of catching some very nice smallmouths up there.[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 3] [/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 3][/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff0000][size 3]AFDan52[/size][/#ff0000][/font]
[signature]
Do you work swings or days?
Hope the skeeters don't get you on your camp out at the south marina, they can be bad there.
If I don't meet you at work,I'm sure I'll see you on the water. WH2
[signature]
I work days with Kevin.
[signature]
I need about 5 minutes notice to teach and fish. You guys are all awesome! Set a time and date ... I will be there with all my shiz and teach you all I can.
[signature]
Here's the information on the event:

[black][size 4]Team Walleye Whoopin'[/size][/black]
[#0000ff][size 4]Willard Bay South Marina[/size][/#0000ff]

Saturday & Sunday June 3rd & 4th
[black]Time: 5:00am – 4:30pm[/black]

Driver's Meeting & Late Registration ...
Friday June 2nd ~ 6:30pm ~ South Marina, Willard Bay

[black]6 Fish total with 2 over 20 inches.[/black] [black]Big Fish & Heaviest Wiper.

Cost:
$200.00 ~ Team
$20.00 ~ Big Fish (Walleye)[/black] [black]$10.00 ~ Heaviest Wiper[/black] Payout: 1 Spot Per 5 Boats
[black][/black]
This is a live release tourney. After the fish are weighed in ... they are to be released at least a half mile from the marina.

[url "http://www.utbass.com/events"]www.utbass.com/events[/url] for more information
[signature]