Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hearts go out for shutle columbia crew
[unsure] our hearts go out for the losses of the families members of the space ship columbia.
[signature]
TO THEM , OUR PRAYERS GO OUT .

I DID HEAR A RUMOR TODAY WHICH I SOMEWHAT CHECKED OUT AND SO FAR IT WAS FALSE . ABOUT FELLOW AMERICANS SELLING/AUCTIONING WRECAGE PARTS ON A VERY LARGE WEBSITE . INSTEAD THERE WAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF MEMORIBILIA FOR THE COLUMBIA AS WELL AS CHALLENGER AT VERY INFLATED PRICES .

I GREIVE FOR THE FAMILEYS WHO ONE DAY MAY HEAR THIS RUMOR , I GREIVE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO FEEL THEY NEED THESE ITEMS TO RETAIN THIS MOMENT IN HISTORY FOR THEMSELVES . THEN AGAIN THERE ARE THOES WHO NEED IT TO SHOW OFF THERE PRIDE IN WHAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE DONE FOR, AND HAVE GIVEN TO US .

I STILL GRIEVE FOR THOSE LOST ON SEPTEMBER ELEVENTH .

FOR THOES WHO SEE THESE MOMENTS AS A WAY TO PROFIT , I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM , THEY JUST DON'T GET IT . YOU FIRST HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THE SACRIFICE AND THE TRUE NATURE OF WHAT WAS LOST . I HOPE ONE DAY THE VALUE AND MEANING OF " THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE " WILL SINK INTO THERE MINDS AND HEARTS .
[signature]
i hear ya, lonehunter. i do and will grieve for them too. it,s too ad people have to stoop to that level for profit. they ain,t thinkin. to profit off from some others pain aand losses i couldn,t imagine. i hope they don,t ever hear of it. my god. terrible.
[signature]
the feds have indeed arrested two seperate people and are going to prosicute them for attempting to sell parts of the shuttle on a web site , amnestey will only be granted to others if they give peices back by friday . , i heard this on the radio today .[Sad] some people .
[signature]
[url "http://www.saintsandheroes.com/columbia/"][#8000ff][size 2]http://www.saintsandheroes.com/columbia/[/size][/#8000ff][/url]
[signature]
that was really nice dave !
[signature]
BOY DON,T THAT HIT YA. MY GOD AND THE PAIN IN SEEIN THAT WE AL SHARE [Sad]
[signature]
YEAH THAT WAS NICE,
[signature]