Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
black's on blue's..
[cool][#0000ff]No harm, no foul. It's sometimes tough to keep up with the different laws and the changes. It pays to thoroughly go through the proclamations every year when they first come out and to make notes of anything that might affect you.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]In a state like Utah, with so many "unique" regulations, you have to be double careful. It seems like almost every water has special regulations. That makes it a good idea to keep a copy of the proclamation in your fishing vehicle and to read the regs on any water you are going to, just to be sure. That is especially good advice any time you are fishing a spot for the first time. Could keep you out of trouble. Most COs use the guideline that "ignorance of the law is no excuse"...and they are right.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]A lot of us in Utah are "multi-state" anglers and some of us even buy season licenses in the other states we fish. That can get really confusing when there are such different regs in the different states...and even on different waters.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
now who would want to escape a place like vegas and come to utah? especially for bass? sounds crazy[Wink][Wink][Wink][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
oh come on Dude you know i was just baiting someone with that one.. lol dont pull the post just yet..
i just got home form St. Augustine Fl this afternoon.. we were fishing in a small lake called gentry or something like that..
great gill,bass,and gater fishing.. lol owl fishing was good at dusk.. i just about got the same one twice.. lol he did get my bait twice tho.

still buddy's?
[signature]
You pulled my chain for sure fuzzy fisher[crazy], sounds like you had a good time. Any pics of those big greenies?[Wink] Now that your back are you going to go hit up E-lake, I think it will fill up this year![Smile]
[signature]
no, no pic's of the fish.. i had my camrea back at my room but i did not know we were going fishing that day.. i'm Boss Jimmy and his buddy and co worker Lonnie cought a brake last friday when we all could sneek out at 2:00 we were working 7:00 to 7:00 every other day..Lonnie lives about 10 min's from the plant we were working in.. and he lives right on the lake with his own dock right there with a 20 foot skitter right there ready to fish... he let me pick fome his pole rack and off we went..
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]No problems between you and me, ol' buddy. It just looked like you were rilin' up some of the Utah fellers, but then they figgered out your game.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I guessed Florida right off. I have fished some of the ponds down there myself. Didn't use bluegills though. We fished big old shiners under a big float. Got some big bass and had a couple of those gators hooked. Also had to smack a couple of cottonmouths that wanted to crawl in the boat with us. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Those bluegills down there are on steroids. On Okeechobee we got hundreds when fishing the beds and I doubt we got many under a pound. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Let me know when you get back and we will carry Coldfooter down to the water and force him to fish. Ha![/#0000ff]
[signature]
lol yeah we had a hard time catching small gill's to use as bait there.. and they were on there bed's so it was veary hard not to carch one at any given time.. lol..

yeah Lonnie had to do a full search of the boat before he let us on just to make sure there were no snakes or spiders (brown recluse) very nasty bug's..

it was very intresting.. they were saying the same thing about the shiners there.. but showed me that them big poper bobbles they use work just as good with the blue's as with the shiners... that's when they realy started kicking my butt on them bass..

i'm back as of yesterday i'm headed to E-lake today just becaus i have to get some fishing in..lol i think my buddy is going to bring his boat.. so might be fun..

carry footer down to the water? kicking and screaming i'm sure!! lmao.. [cool] probley hit me with his damn cane pole...[Tongue]

hey i got a new shipment from Barlows the other month lol have not even used any of what i got but i did get a melting pot this time so i think i got all i need to at lest pour something.. lol.. 600.00 into it and not poured a jig yet what is wrong with me? ok dont answer that one..[unimpressed] [sly]
[signature]