Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PINEVIEW FLIP!!!!!!!!
Well i hit Pineview with Yper and Yper Jr. today and had a total flip from yesterday. I tried for muskies most of the day and only an hour or so for smallies. I saw 21 different tigers and every one of them spooked or wanted nothing to do with anything. One did give a short chase on my buzzbait but i think it was out of sympathy. I had 1 smallie chase a plastic to the boat and pretty much laugh at me! He stared at me for atleast 10 seconds before departing. Yper caught a 35" musky on a florescent orange J-13 and a few smallies on smoke/sparkle senko. There were alot more boats than yesterday so that is my excuse![Wink][Wink] Next week should be better.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Happens all the time. Just when you think you got the fishies figured out they find a way to make you humble again.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Sure does happen. A couple months ago on the ice I was lucky enough to have a slammin' day. I took some Perch and a limit of 18 or so inch trout to a friend and really talked up this fishing pond. We went back the next day and caught only four fish all day. I took a ribbin' all the way home with a store fish counter and/or a secret not disclosed lake being in the forfront.
[signature]
Are you talking about Pineview? A limit of 18" trout? Wow!!!
[signature]
Different pond. I should have made that more clear.
[signature]