Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[url "http://www.properautocare.com/303.html"]Click here: 303[/url] Hey TubeDude would u put that on the old fishmaster tube or any vinyl covered tubes? On the canoe forum they talked about "waxing" the canoe, said not to use the car's wax but use the 303 as it is better for the kind of material the canoe has. I got it and put it on the canoe and boy it did "hide" the scratch marks and made it looking brand new! I thought about the tubings....
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Looks like a good product. Not sure what it could do to restore an old Fishmaster, but maybe worth a try.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I have the Cardiac Canyon and my Echo, both have the PVC coated vinyl and 303 is the best. It protects against sun damage.
[signature]
I put 303 on the tube....now it seems kinda slippery... I would have to add seat belts.....
[signature]
Good idea or bad idea.... it did make it look like a little new and shinny... I didn't do the seats as it might be a bad idea...I won't be able to keep myself in it if it became slippery?[blush] After putting 303 on and wipe it around and off and left it to dry. Tonight I put things away (I was getting everything together for it) and placed the tubing back on top of my son's car and it slides around!
Maybe will float on top of the water with ease?[cool]
[signature]