Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting...
I noticed something new on them. Whenever someone posts a story there seems to be some words "high lighted" and "underlined" in green ... Did someone add those or is it something new or I got something here that you don't? I don't see what it is really doing for us?
[signature]
[reply]
I noticed something new on them. Whenever someone posts a story there seems to be some words "high lighted" and "underlined" in green ... Did someone add those or is it something new or I got something here that you don't? I don't see what it is really doing for us? [/reply]

[cool]Hey BGMan. You must have been sleeping when ABT brought this up.[Wink]

Scroll down the main page of posts or click on this link:

[url "http://hey%20bgman.%20you%20must%20have%20been%20sleeping%20when%20this%20came%20up./"]The new advertising link thingy[/url]

Technically they are called "context links" and they're a new advertising thing on the web. It remains to be seen whether they will be accepted by the forum crowds or considered to be an encroachment and brought down in flames. I consider them as needing to go down in flames, but I've already made my views known so I'll shut my yap and try to get along - for now.

zonker
[signature]