Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10lb kitty
tapper caught this 10lb kitty at utah lake last weekend.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Excellent.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Lindon?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Wow, that sure makes me want to hit Utah Lake for some cats!! Beautiful fish!!
[signature]
tubedude my buddy e-mailed me the picture and he didn't say where he caught it at. but it kinda looks like lindon to me. i might hit ul this coming sunday seeing that the wife is healing rather well.
later [cool]
[signature]
That sure looks like AF boat harbor.
[cool]Looks like A.F. boat harbor to me too. However, you can catch 10 pounders almost anywhere on that lake. Just doesn't happen all the time, but there's lots more 10 pounders in the lake that one came from!

Dang, I've gotta quit this home improvement/settling in crap and take a vacation day with my tube to U.L.!!!! Right now is prime big cat time...
[signature]
o4t, it was af boat harbor. might be going down on sunday.
[signature]
that's about the biggest chunk i've seen this year! what's the deal with that place this year anyway? i would think posts like this would have been gushing in by now, and i have bareley heard the word walleye so far. or am i just trippin? laters
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Nice kitty fish! I was out there with a buddy on Monday night 06/05 from about 8pm until 11pm. Not much was happening at all, caught 1 white bass and had a couple hits but no hook-ups. Oh well, hope the night fishing gets better soon. Did pretty good there last year.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Nice kitty fish there!
[signature]