Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lure
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Was watching the OLN channel when at the ½ hour a paid commercial for Hydra Lures' came on. I know that they have been advertising these lures for some time. According to the spokes people you can replace everything in your tackle box with the Hydra lure package. [/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Has anyone purchased this product?[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Sounds kinda "fishy" to me. LOL I remember when the "flying lures" came out years ago and they made that same claim. However, they actually worked very well under the right conditions. I was fairly impressed. You could pick up your rod tip and the lure would actually swim back into the hole you pulled it out of. Pretty impressive.[cool]
[signature]
I saw one on OLN and was quite impressed, my wife is even thinking about ordering it. It had a jig head type and you hooked in the body on the top and bottom. I know the guy put his reputation as a fisherman on the line because he has his own fishing show. But even in his show thats all he uses is the lure he invented. He has pulled out some record fish in his show. I wish I could remember his name.
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][size 3][green]Don Meissner was the individual hyping the Hydra Lure.[/green][/size][/font]
[#551a8b][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]They were offering a whole bunch of lures, tackle box, internet club membership all for $19.95. I think that it also included a car wash and oil change and all the coffe that you could drink[/size][/green][/font]. [font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Now if they came out with an all in one fly that they guarantee will catch anything that swims I might be interested.[/size][/green][/font][Tongue][/#551a8b]
[signature]
"...I've got some ocean front property in Arizona"
[signature]