Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first Tiger.

[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]For some resion my text didn't show on the first post. I'm still getting used to posting.[/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3] [/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]Once again the Old_Coot delivers ! Ralph said remind me in June to take you up to get your first Tiger, so that’s exactly what we did. I just love going with him because almost, every time I get in his boat we get what we’re after. We hit the water about 5:30am last Wednesday & within about an hour we had a hit then a little bit latter I got this one. Thanks again Ralph it was great.[/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]
[inline PICT0003bft.JPG]
[/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]After that we tried to get Ralph one but got a smaalll mouth that thought he was a tiger.[/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]This was the second one.[/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3][inline SM-bft.JPG][/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3]Ralph said the second one was his ![/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3] [/size][/blue][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][blue][size 3][inline Ralph-bft.JPG][/size][/blue][/font]
[signature]
Congrats on catching the fish of a thousand casts!
[signature]
WTG, There Doc, can I assume that you were guided by the one and only Old Coot? If you were , then you were with one of the best.

AFDan52
[signature]
I've yet to catch a tiger but I would have to say that's not to shabby for your first one. Nice fish.
[signature]
Congrats on getting your first tiger musky!
[signature]
Very nice! What a beautiful and productive day it was up there!
[signature]
way to go on your first gator.
[signature]
Way to go Doc. I can finally say that I can proudly join your first timer club! I started small this morning and caught a 17" tiger! My first one ever after over 15 attempts! The old fly rod finally did it. Only one for the trip, but did catch a few other largemouths before the storm hit us. Can't wait to get back. Jake
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Yes, we have done OK … except for the mackinaw … still got to get you on one of them.

Even though that musky is just a teenager, it's not too bad for a first attempt at the fish of a thousand casts.

Always a pleasure fishing with ya Doc.[/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]