Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview Report 6-8-06
Fished pineview again today with Lunkerhunter2 and we put 4 musky in the boat. and a bunch of smallies fishing buzz baits off cemetary point lhs put a 32in and a 35in musky in the boat and i put a 19in and a 35in in the boat

lh2's 32 in musky
[inline brodymusk6-8.jpg]

lh2's 35in musky
[inline brody2musky6-8.jpg]

petty's 16in smallie
[inline jasonsmallie6-8.jpg]

pettys tiny musky.
[inline jasonmusky6=8.jpg]
[signature]
Nice fish! Next year i will concentrate on pineview cant wait to get into some tigers! But for now i am concentrating on willard.[Wink] Did you guys use steel leaders? By the way jason did you ever find out what was wrong with your engine?
[signature]
no steal leader just 50lb braid. havent had time to play with the engine to busy fishing.
[signature]
Great fish guys. Looks like fun. I'm jealous. How was the wind? May give it a try in the next day or two. Guess I better spool up some 50 power pro.
[signature]
no wind. i was using 14lb cajun red line with 50lb braid
[signature]
Hey Jason, isn't that the hat that I lost at the Pig last week? [Wink]
You are becomming quite the Muskie Hunter! Wish that I could join you, but I'm tied up with the Free Fishing Derby
at Meadow Creek Pond and won't have a free day till Monday. Now I hear that it will rain on Monday![Sad]
[signature]
Sounds like another great day on the pond! I need a new job!
[signature]
Great report. petty4life, look forward to fishing pineview with you next week. Travis
Good luck![cool][cool]
[signature]