Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for some competition? Just ask us!
Hey folks,

If you're wondering what tournaments are going down in your local area, make sure and ask, we'll find out for you!

Just reply to this post with your city and state, and i'll hunt down the up comming tournaments and fishing rodeo's for your area. The more specific, the better info I can get for you!

Once you make your post, keep a look out on the board for the information, as I won't reply to your post on this thread.

Enjoy and good fishing!

[font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][black][size 1][url "http://cyberangler.com/tournaments/"][#333366]http://cyberangler.com/tournaments/[/#333366][/url]
[/size][/black][/font] [Image: clear_shim.gif]
[signature]
marietta Ga
[signature]
Looking for Striper or Bass tourneys in the Lake Mead, Havasu, or Mojave area.
[signature]
I'm looking for any tournament within 100 miles of Orr, Minnesota.
[signature]
Hey there travisville, and welcome to BFT! Give me a little time and i'll find you a few tourneys in your area. Anything in particular you looking for?

Be watching the board, i'll make it a seperate post with the location as the title. [cool]
[signature]
I just want any tournament ice fishing or open water. Thanks for the welcome and I'll keep an eye out on here.
[signature]
hollywood,fl 33023(the zip) within 100 miles freshwater bass fishing mainly but anything else is fine 2
[signature]
Gotcha Solo_one! Give me a day or two, and i'll post a new thread with Florida tournament info in it for your area! Thanks for the post! [cool]

Bryan D.
[signature]
thanks
[signature]
Do you know of any tournaments in the middle Utah to southern Idaho or southern Wyoming area.
Thanks BGS
[signature]
Hey there bluegillslayer, and thanks for your post. Lets start close to home. Give me a specific city or town that is closest to you, and i'll find you some fishing tournaments. [Smile] Also, are there any species of fish in particular you're looking to target?
[signature]
I live up by Layton, but we aren't afraid to travel. Any species would be fine as long as the entry fee isn't $100000000000000. We're not pro's. Me and some buddies are just looking to have some fun on the weekends.
[signature]
Hey there bluegillslayer, make sure and check out the Utah Tournament post I made yesterday. I dug up some good info for ya! Let me know how it goes. [Smile]
[signature]
Lake Arthur in PA any tournament that I don't need a boat to enter.
[signature]
Hi David,

chances are you faild to validate your registration.

you have to check you email for the validation link.

it has to be done is 72 hours of the time you registered or your emial address will be locked out.

if you are running a block list in your email you have to look for the emial from Bigfishtackle.com.

If the three days have passed and your email is locked out, let me know and I will see what I can do about freeing it up. You will however have to select a different user name. I cant free that up.
[signature]
hang in there, I am seeing what I can do about freeing up your email address so you can reregister.
[signature]