Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Pics
Here are a few pictures from my lake powell trip

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Me with a 5lb striper caught on a small ultra light fishing pole[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16624][/size][/font]
[size 3][font "Times New Roman"] [/font][/size]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16626][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Me with a 5lb striper caught close to dark on a topwater bait[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16627][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]A cooler full of stripers[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16625][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]My dad my brother and I with a few of the stripers we caught on anchovies[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16631][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]My dad with a 30” striper he caught.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16628][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]A picture of me with a smallmouth caught on a topwater bait.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16629][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Smallmouths I caught on one lure on the same cast[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16630][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]A picture of me with a walleye[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=16632][/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]A picture of me fishing a topwater bait at the end of the day.[/size][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]
[signature]
Great Pics! Thanks for sharing! [cool]
[signature]
[Wink] Nice pics Brian! Makes me wish I was back down there again. I am looking forward to my September trip for 5 days! Boil heaven! Yea baby Yea!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]You know, I think you're having too much fun! Makes me wish I was making another trip to Powell. That place is just so fantastic. [/size][/black][/font][font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Guess I'll have to start planning a fall trip. Thanks for the pics and report.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
That looks like way to much fun. Thanks for pointing me towards this thread. I am now officially jealous.
[signature]