Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pending world Record Greater Hammerhead Shark!
Look at this monster! If it checks out, it will bust the current all-tackle record by 300 pounds!

[url "http://www.saltwatersportsman.com/saltwater/hammerhead/page8"][Image: hammerhead4_550x366.jpg][/url]
[signature]
that is a beast.good thing for somewhat flat water,not much free board left on the stern,and there dont have all that weight of him on
[signature]
LOL, I was looking at the picture and noticed that the weight of just that sharks head nearly had the back of the boat submerged. If that shark had found a little life, and based on how they were trying to handle it, it probably could've sunk that little flats boat. Those guys have gonads of solid steel targeting a 1200 pound shark in that little boat. [Tongue]
[signature]
LOL,isn't that the truth,i have a problem with catching fish bigger than what i am on. LOL
[signature]
And to think one of the guys is from CT. Maybe he came from the brass city? [Waterbury] [Wink]
[signature]
I read that the boat had drifted 12 miles off shore by the time they got that shark tied up on the stern. It's a wonder that little boat had enough gas to drag that thing back to the hill.
[signature]
[shocked][#0000ff] WHATTTTTT????????? THAT SHARK IS A TRIPLE WORL DRECORD.WHAT A MONSTER A SEA MONSTER [unsure][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]IT'S HUGEEEE WOW![/#0000ff]
[signature]