Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview 6-11-06
Went muskie fishing today by myself at 7:00am-12:00pm. Hooked up with a nice size muskie, never measured him but I would estimate at 40" had one other snap at my lure but never hooked up. Gave the 40 incher the boat side release it wasn't easy either, dang thing broke my pole while I was trying to take the hook out.
[signature]
Too bad about your pole mike. At least it have up the ghost on a nice fish!
[signature]
great report and pictures of a really awesome gator. [cool]
[signature]
Nice fish Mike . Must be nice to fish 2 days in a row .[Tongue]
[signature]
Nice fish Mike!! I'll be up tomorrow after 4 pm.
[signature]
When you told me the other day how much of a difference there is between a 35" Muskie and a 40" Muskie, I believed you, but holy crap that thing looks like an Alligator!!! Nice pics! You should have that one framed!
I'll bet it was a good day to be out on the lake, I still say you have prime real estate there at the mouth of the canyon! For me to decide to go to Pineview on a whim, its about 2 hours out...for you...about 20 minutes!
Nice job. Sorry about the pole. Was it the one that you built?
Randy
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.
That muskie could of been a little over 40" maybe 42". Luckly it wasn't the one I made It was an older pole that has been hanging out in the garage most of its life.
[signature]
Is the lure in it's mouth what i think it is?
[signature]
J-13 perch rapala.
[signature]
That is what i thought. Thanks
[signature]
MIke,
You always amaze me. Sorry about your pole. At least it was an old expendable one. Look forward to yournext post. Always appreciate the pics.
[signature]
Agree with Smitty... awesome pics. Those sure are gorgeous fish... they look incredible just under the water like that.... just a super hungry torpedo I guess. [cool]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Mike,

I always enjly your musky posts ... but I do get just a little bit jealous.[/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]