Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle 6-11
First off I would like to point out that Bearclaw lost a bruiser smallmouth right at the boat, heehee!

It was a great morning at Jord. we got there before the sun was up and Chad pulled in a nice LMB just after I missed one. Kind of like "let me show you how to do it". It wasn't quite the topwater bite I was hoping for and we didn't exactly slay 'em but our interest never lacked as we lost quite a few "tappers" but also got 'em to the boat too. Well, unless it was chad who releases bass before they get to the boat-I'm going to have fun with this one. I could have fished all day but the WSMF's were making way too much wake. As we were headed back the typical breeze started blowing.

Bearclaw knows how start the morning with a bruiser like this one...
[inline gloryhog.jpg]
close but no cigar,
[inline John.jpg]
[inline chad2.jpg]
Chad on his way to his...TRIPLE THREAT-watch out!!
[inline triplethreat.jpg]
Chad said I could hold one of his fish if I stopped talking.
[inline John2.jpg]
[signature]
looks like you had a great day. great pictures also. [cool]
[signature]
Way to go guys . Nice report and pics .
[signature]
I still haven't gotten over losing that fish john[blush][Sad]. This was the third time I had ever been to Jordanelle. I wasn't sure what to expect, but you sure didn't disappoint. Every fish I caught was on Johns tackle which produced pretty steady action. Thanks for the boat ride John and for showing me the ropes. There goes another $100 at sportsmans[Tongue][Wink]..
[signature]
Don't you hate it when you have to go buy more fishing gear![Wink]
[signature]