Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishin and shoppin
Fishing and shopping

Well im true angler at hart cause i know when the old lady says we need to pick some things up at walmart i get excited... But then she says you cant goto the fishing section ok !
So i look into her eyes and Smile and
say ok. I faithfully agree fully to meet my end of the bargain...
But what i really hear is " we are
re going shopping and i will meet you in the fishing section good buddy"...., Its so
hard to resist all those new shiney lures and
fishing combos calling out to me.. I try to resist but i caNT!!!
So as we are shopping away
my mind drifts away to a better place. Next thing you know im planning my escape....
A straight caluculated path to the heavenly isle of the
fishing gear... When i see my golden chance to escape down the isle i take it. Where do i end up?
You know it .."the fishing section once again."
Last time i even slipped a few new yumm power baits into the cart...yep i know the interagation happens at the till and wont she be happy when she see em...
All i hear is you dirty old bugger buying lures again dont you have enough?...
The teller just laughed at me as i was getting accused.i just sighed and said god dam it those slippery lil buggers must have crawled in there them selfs again ..

How many times does this happen to you when you go shopping?

LAST TIME i went she had to find me 8 times! but hey shes knows where i am..[cool]hahaha
[signature]
LOL!......My wife says & does the SAME thing.
[signature]
I'm the same way!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the fishing dept.
[signature]
I liked the dept. so much I opened my own bait shop. Taught the better half to run it. now I can go fishin when ever I can get her to take over. And yes, she handles all the live bait including the leeches.
[signature]
I swear that I want to open my on Wallys World. I would definetely put the fishing dept in the from of the store and the food items in the back.

I always end up with some goodies in my cart. It's hard not to indulge on something.[cool]
[signature]
[Wink] Excellent Idea......Thanks!
[signature]
I also snuck away from "her" and about one hour later, over the store PA system I heard "Will steve W please come to the customer service desk".
There she stood. PISSED off to no end...
Said she looked for me for the last hour......
Said I wasnt in the fishing section.
Well I was!
I guess we missed each other as I moved from isle to isle...
I still today get that "dirty look".
Except I bought her a very nice reel and pole, a pontoon boat, and I take her camping out on the lake often as I can.....
She loves to cook and we eat our catch.
Include your lady in the fishing and you ll have a nicer time at WM...
[signature]
Yep..I think WE ALL can say that happened to us and WE will NEVER be able to get them to forget
[signature]