Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PWC CONTROL
[cool] Hey fellow fishermen. We all have problems with Personal Watercraft...PWC's. I just finished putting together a new craft designed to keep them at bay while we are fishing. Taking advance orders.

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage0918392.jpg]
[signature]
[cool][cool][cool][#800000][size 4] TD, I want one! I'll go to Arizona to pick it up too. Please post this on the Utah-Boat/Tube board.[/size][/#800000]

[#800000][size 4]tommy[/size][/#800000]
[signature]
[cool]Glad you like it. I'm trying to get exclusive dealer rights. Figure I'll be able to retire rich pretty soon.

PS...I did post it on your thread in Utah...right under my float tube pic.
[signature]
Tube,

I dont think you can get away with that craft on our professionally patroled lakes....Wait that must of been a dream. Its funny we pay for these law enforcement officers to be on the water and how many times have you seen them out at Saguaro? Me One time and of course he wasnt checking some of those fancy wakeboarders with 15 kids in them for the proper amount of life jackets or better yet didnt see them throwin Corona bottles as fast as they can drink them into the lake. He was harrassing a bass fisherman (not me) for what? I dont know.

My point is you and I pay for these guys and there nice shiny boats to sit in a coverd slip just in case they need to run to the back of Saguaro to show one of their new recruits all the nudes at Sandy beach ( maybe that why I go up there) but anyway, you never see them busting the jet skiers for playin chicken, using the no wake bouys as racing cones. You also dont see them enforce those crazy boaters who think that the 60foot cushion means you have to be as close as possible to dead in the water fisherman when the lake is WIDE open. Are we ever going to see the day when a man and his Tube/Boat can fish knowing that the rest of the numbnuts out on the lake wont blow a 2.0 on a breath analizer. I dream of the day.

Maybe this will give me the chance to whip into the no boat bouys and buzz you a couple of times in Butcher Jones. (great idea) hehe

Tube, fish are shallow stuck some real nice ones at San Carlos in less than 5 foot!

Thanks for the vent...

Fish on
[signature]
[cool] WHEW...once you get started, you don't run down quick. Gotta hang with you on those issues though. There's one heck of a lot of unsafe boating and PWC antics that goes unnoticed. And, the ongoing thing between serious fishermen and NN power squadrons definitely seems like "US VS THEM" sometimes. Those mindless idiots come clear across a wide open lake, aiming right for us, just to let us know they are there. And, what's up with the water skiers always having to dump right on top of us, making lots of commotion while we are trying to work a finesse bite.

I don't know if I will ever get to use my 2003 fishing license or not. My dad had a major episode toward the end of last week and I spent the weekend getting him into a care facility. That messes up your fishing schedule and your motivation big time. This weekend I need to be out of town, but after the front goes through I probably won't miss much.

So you hit San Carlos, huh? Now, that was a loke its glory days. What does it look like right now? Any word on maintaining a basic pool, or will it all be gone if we have another dry year?

Have you found any spawning smallies yet? I heard tell they are ready.
[signature]