Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more kids fishing tourments
I think they need to have more kid tournaments because with a kid, take'm out one time and they like it, you just might save one kid from drugs.

DONT FORGET TAKE A KID FISHING YOU MIGHT JUST SAVE ONE KID FROM DRUGS
[signature]
That's a great point partner. Hey DNR, you guys watching? Though the Department of Natural Resources does a great job of setting up a few kids tournaments, they could stand to do a few more.

It's refreshing to see one of our junior members with such insight as well, good job sailfish4me.

For all that matters, I feel there should be more "big Kids" tournaments availible as well. There are only a few year around for most areas, if any. Now a days, the older guys are just as apt to get into trouble as the younger ones.

If there were more active members on the South Carolina board, we'd have the opportunity to have local BFT tournaments, siminars, and cook outs. KEEP THIS IN MIND SC BOARD ONLOOKERS! You guys start showing some activity on the boards, so I know you're alive, i'll organize a local gathering.

Anything I organize will be for REGISTERED MEMEBERS ONLY 18 years of age or older. UNLESS accompanied by an adult. (prefered to also be a member)

Thanks for your inputs sailfish4me, keep up the good work![cool]
[signature]