Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
03 LB Hall Show here we come..
Yep just finalising travel details now to travel from Oz up to the Longbeach Hall Show where we will have our own booth this year.

Arriving 3 March in time to set up and get organised so look for the big Demon logo and drop in to introduce yourself.

[image]http://www.demonjigs.com/images/demonhead.gif[/image]

We will be lined up with the other three Oz companies who are also making the journey and at this stage have not been notified of a booth number.

Who is going to the Show by the way?
[signature]
[Wink]G'day, Steve. I'll be seein' ya there for sure. I missed ya last year But I'm gonna allot more time for the show this year. I owe yez a tinny o'pizz! [sly] Or will ya be bringin' some Emu & Swan to show these blokes what REAL beer tastes like? [cool]

Fishslayer
[signature]
[size 2][size 1]Hello Steve,[/size]

[size 1]I'll look forward to visiting your booth! I definitely owe ya a cold one after my stealth run last year, we were just hammered and didn't have time to do much of anything. [/size]

[size 1]I'll be at the show a few of the days this year and will definitely be stopping by, look forward to seeing you there. [/size]

[size 1]What products will you be featuring at the shows and who are the other Oz Companies joining you?[/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator