Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starvation
[Smile]Fished Statvation yesterday, we caught a ton of large perch. ten or eleven walleye, a half dozen smallmouth, and my brother-in-law caught a three pound brown. Mostly pulled worm harnesses. Most fish were caught in Salratus area.
[signature]
Did the eyes have any size to them? I know they had been pencil thin in the years past.
[signature]
I sent you a P.M. hope to hear from you. I was wondering if you could tell me where the Salratus area is and how deep you were fishing. Thanks Pikeman
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report MM, sounds like a good outting. Did you have any luck fishing any other areas? WH2
[signature]
[Smile]Hello Wiperhunter, Yes we caught fish up where the Strawberry River comes in and and also caught a few in rabbit gulth. Good luck
[signature]
HEY W,P. IF YR HEADED UP THE HOTTEST TICKET IS A FIREBALL JIGHEAD IN ORANGE TIPPED WITH A WHOLE CRAWLER. FREIND GUIDES UP THERE. 9 TO 12 FOOT DURING LOW LIGHT. 14 TO 18 DURING HIGH LIGHT PERIODS. THE BACK OF RABIT IS HOT RIGHT NOW.
[signature]
I would like to get over to Starvation but don't see it happening any time soon. The reason I was asking was that I have always done good in the Strawberry inlet area and I was just wondering if he had also.
[signature]