Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEAR LAKE
Has anyone herd how the Bear is fishing? was going to go on saturday and freeze my butt off!!M.H.
[signature]
BLM will be your best answer here. But, I have heard it has slowed down since the MACS got a good feeding from the Cisco run
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]The fishing is probably going to be GREAT but the catching could be another story. Don't get me wrong, there are fish to be caught right now but I would be surprised if you were into a red hot bite all day but by all means GO! You'll have a good time regardless and yes, you can catch fish.[/size][/font]
[signature]
I will be out there Saturday doing the shiver-jig as well, maybe we will bump into eachother. We will be in a 12' boat somewhere near the rock pile Gusses point area.
[signature]
We'll be in the same area in a 14 ft. alum. Sounds like were going to have to take plenty of coffee or whisky what ever your prefrence is!!M.H.
[signature]
Well it looks like my Bear Lake trip is postponed, the crud has my friend with the boat up against the ropes. He isn't feeling good enough to fight the cold on the Bear. We will try again next week homework permitting. Didn't really want to tackle homework tomorrow, but I guess I will.
[signature]