Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can you delete posts and screennames?
I was wondering how can you delete posts and my screename becasue I want to start fresh all over again on this website. If you tell me how to do it , it would be great! I would appericate it[Wink]
[signature]
only an administrator can make the changes you are asking for.

you may contact one through a privet message.
[signature]
How do I do that[unsure]? I don't know but can you please give me more info. Plus I want to get rid of my mail account for good and all of my posts and my two screennames.
[signature]
Users can delete there own post only if no one has replied to them.

click on to your post then you will see options to edit or delete or reply, click on delete a new screen will pop up click on remove. this will get rid of your post. (only if there are no replies to your post. if they are then you will not be able to get rid of them.)

only an administrator can delete your user name. when this is done all your information will be lost, your post will remain but your user name will no longer be there, nor will any links to your personal information, that too will be gone as well.

If this is what you realy want to do

then click on this ---> [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?do%3Dmessage%3Buser%3D89=Send+Private+Message"][#ff0000][size 3]send me a privet message[/size][/#ff0000][/url][#ff0000][size 3] [/size][/#ff0000]

and ask me to have your accounts closed, I need an email receipt in order to close your account.
[signature]
the reason you could not see the stuff I mentioned is because as you have asked all your post have been removed, your accounts are closed, just log out by clicking on home on the black line at the top of the page all the way to the left.

after you log out and do not log back in under this name it will be all gone in a week.

just never log back in using this user name again.

when you make a new user name do not give out your personal information for others to see. we dont want to have to do this for you again. you are always welcome here as is your frends, but remember to be safe rather than sorry.

you will no longer be receiving any emails from bigfishtackle.com
[signature]