Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEAR LAKE(report)
We fished the Bear today and had a pretty good day of fising,cold (S.O.B.)north wind and pretty rough with a little snow shower. We fished the rockpile about 5 hours and boated 14 or 15 fish ,all 17-20 in.cutts except 1 7# mack, all of them cought on tubes and cisco in 75-90ft. There was about 5-6 other boats on the water,looked like everyone was catching fish!!M.H.
[signature]
Sounds like the fishin's still good. Were most of 'em fat bellied and stuffed with Cisco? Any of 'em cough up Cisco when you got 'em to the surface?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Sounds like a KILLER day for just 5 hours of fishing. Wish I was up there instead of remodeling. Thanks for the report![/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3](edit) There you go, Kent. There's your good report you wanted. Do you have the snow and cover off the boat and backed into the garage yet? Did you get the old unit off and the new mounted, anticipating the minute the new transducer get here on the overnight delivery so you can go fishing Tuesday?[cool][/size][/font]
[signature]
Yes and no. The old unit has been off for sometime and Teroy is coming by this evening to pick it up. No on putting the new unit on. I still need a transducer. But you can bet I will be on the phone early Monday morning to get it here ASAP.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I forgot to tell you, those units don't come with a transducer and it's a extra[sly] $100![shocked][/size][/font]
[signature]
What is this pick on Kent day or what? You should have more respect for your elders! BTW - unless you are taking a well deserved rest and using that time to sit behind the computer, your wife isn't getting her money's worth on the remodel project.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You're Killing me, Kent! Who ever said you had a dry sense of humor![/size][/font]
[signature]
LOL, You two act like your married[shocked][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]And young man! Have you mounted your fishfinder yet? Hmmmmm?[/size][/font]
[signature]
LOL, Don't you have something to remodel?[Tongue][Wink]
[signature]
Hey Kent,Lets take your boat fishing tommorrow I'll drive!! "Oh you dont have a fish finder? nevermind"Just kiddin Kent,but I would get that thing mounted as quick as possible,cause the fishing over there is just going to get better frome here on out!! All the fish were pretty skinny except the mack he had a pretty good gut.None of them puked up cisco on us and the one I kept to eat did not have any in it!Later,M.H.
[signature]
The two cutthroats that we kept when I went fishing with BLM were even thinner than the cutthroats that I have caught at Strawberry. It seems like with all of those cisco swimming around that they would fatten up a little, but I guess feasting for a few days doesn't make up for starving the rest of the year.
[signature]