Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan B.F.T. get together plans ?
I sure would like to have a little weekend get together this fall , I'de like to hear from our members and guests that visit our forum if you would like to give it a try .
This would be a camping thing , State land or private campground , ( tents , trailers or out of the vehical ).
One member has sugested the Tippy Dam area as we might have a special guest joining us , I'm always ready for Tippy myself .
Would anyone like to give it a go ? I'll need dates that will work for you .

August ?
September ?
October ?
[signature]
Let me know when
[signature]
Aditional Events that are either pending or already have people comming .

Bow camp , either at the Alcona Pond Campground or around Gladwin in October ( 2 familys already signed up ).

Deer Camp , November 15 + , 2 members for sure , location undetermined at this time .

B.F.T. Fall Fishcamp or Get-Together , at the Manistee (Tippy Dam ?) , Foote Pond , or another location depending on member input (possible, 4 members are up for it , date not set yet ).

Squirrle Camp , a one weekend of small game hunting at Dunham Lake, State Land just south of Westbranch , joining a group that will be there . Small game opening weekend .

We welcome anyone that has intrest in participating or questions to contact us by replying or sending a personal message.
[signature]
I'm certainly interested in a fall camping event on State land... Of course, the rods would be staying home and the dogs would be out chasing grouse.
[signature]
bump!
[signature]
bump, bump,

say are we doing the hoochie coochie?
[signature]
I am waiting on a rebate check to make a go of it on my end... its a hundred bucks one way just for gass in my truck... "two tanks and one mc.meal and 5 1/2 hours drive one way"..
[signature]
SO where we going? any idea yet? or when ?
Do I bring dancing girls? [crazy][Wink][pirate]
[signature]

I am thinkin about bringin my gril too
[Image: 325.jpg] oh wait, you said girls, can they do the can can dance while asking do you want fries with that? I am all excited, I even got my phone ringer set to the "can can"
[signature]
ahhh , here I am [crazy]!
Labor day weekend I have plans .
weekend after that i can make fri , sat , leave sat. night .
next weekend , fri ,sat and sun are open
next weekend , fri ,sat and sun are open (unless this is the bow opener , than i will be in a tree somewhere )
next weekend , fri ,sat and sun are open

Oh , on the fri sat sunday weekends , i will arrive on thursday evening.

Notice a trend ? Bowling every other weekend [sly].

The kings are already at tippy , but pretty low numbers . it will be rocking there in two to three weeks[cool] .

footesite , the third and last weekend in september for coho ? I forgot the best weeks for the run there .

Bow opener I will be either here or in alcona county , most likley , alcona . i can squeese in a couple extra days on this weekend .
roosterfish can go with whatever we come up with , but just for a sat and sunday .
I can skip out on a bowling night , just not the first one .
so i'm open pretty much the last two weeks of september thru november .
[signature]
update
roosterfish and i will be at deercamp in curtisville on the second weekend of september , putting a roof on .
we will try for the 3rd weekend of september for fishing on the manistee .
the 4th weekend for fishing on the au sable .
if none of those work we have a the first three weekends in october to try .
october will be on the east side , wether fishing or hunting , or both ?
[signature]