Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONINDENVER WITH CAPT JIM
HE FINALY CAUGHT A FISH BIG ENOUGH TO MAKE JIMS PIC BOARD. GOOD JOB DON. WE FINALY SEE YOUR FACE. CHECK HIM OUT AT CREATIVE FISHING ADVENTURES
[signature]
Man, you saw that in a hurry Ken! I'm sure Don will tell his own story next week! He was jazzed. We had a great time together. They're still bitin!
[signature]
YA I BEEN WATCHING FOR THE PIC. HE TOLD ME HE WAS COMMING UP. I PROMMISED NOT TO DO THE RAIN DANCE ON HIM. LOL. IM GLAD YOU GUYS HAD FUN. I BET YOU RAZZED HIM HARD ABOUT LAST YR...
[signature]
[cool]Congrats, Don!! What a hawg!! Glad you accomplished one of those fishing goals you had in your sig with a mac over 20lbs! I'm gonna look Jim up one day when I have a little more cash...
[signature]
Nice job you guys, hope Don feels better about the cancel last year. lol. at least the weight is between the two he missed out on last year. dang I wish I could get back up there this weekend.
later chuck
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Sweet! Way to go, Don! Looks like an excellent day on the water with Captain Jim![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for the kind thoughts, fellas! It was a great trip. Big fish, good weather, and good company! And I even learned another thing or two.

I'm living proof you can teach an old dog new tricks!
[signature]