Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powers Lake, East Lyme.
We where sent an e-mail last night at 10pm that the tournament was canceled.[Tongue] We decided to take my boat and figure out why people have called this lake a toilet. Bob pulled out the 5lber after the first 2 hours and then a smaller fish. I got one small one at 10 and then it stopped . 12 o'clock I get two more on rattle traps and Bob finishes it off with one more himself with a rattle trap. Today plastics just didn't work and it took two stubborn fisherman to switch over. We left at 1:00pm. We where happy with the day and sorry only two other fellas showed up. Yea it's a tough lake, but thats why we go fishing.
[signature]
nice job,the fish gods were smiling on everone.one thing i can't understand,your boat,bob got the biggest fish???? did he just get lucky?or did you let him so he wouldn't feel bad?LOL
[signature]
Seeing as he got skunked the last two trips there, I said lets take the Lucky Lund. He did get the Lunker, but he paid his dues on that water. Sometimes even a Bob gets a bone.[Wink] Next week Mansfield with my boat.
[signature]