Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triumph rods ?
I'm trying to find out if the Triumph series rods from St.Croix are any good,anyone use them?
[signature]
I'm pretty sure anything with "St. Croix" written on it is a good quality product.
[signature]
[left][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 4]Hi there cball and welcome the the BFT. Nice to hasve you as a new member. As T4M mentioned St. Croix is a reliable company and makes a decent product. Remember vwe are not here to indorse any manufacturer but just express our own view points. Here is so info I found.[/size][/green][/font][/left] [left] [/left] [center][green][font "Poor Richard"][size 4][green][Image: ezflyfish_1907_6710350]

[/green]Pity the folks that wander through life without fishing. Bah, how can they call it living? Never feeling the charge of a bass at the end of the line. Never feeling the warm sun bounce off the surface of a lake. No chance of ever feeling one of St. Croix’s new Triumph® rods in their hand. Here is the opportunity to own a rod built to St. Croix’s exacting standards at a fairly unbelievable price. Fashioned from premium SCII graphite and outfitted with handsome trimmings the new Triumph® rod series is an essential part of a full and enriched life.[/size][/font]
[/green][/center]
[signature]
Dang, St. Croix really went all out on that one eh? LOL That reads more like an advertisment for an anti-depresant than a fishing rod. [Tongue] It must be a good rod.
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]You have got that right T4M.[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]