Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boat show
Well, I visited the local boat show this weekend. Some very nice eye candy down there. One of the neatest features I saw on the new boats was the bench seat in the rear that folded down and became the rear fishing platform. Very nice. We have been doing this in SUV's and minivans for years, its about time we learned the advantages in boats. Makes for tons of seating plus tons of large deck space. Lots of boats down there good for catching nothing but good looking ladies. Too fancy for fishin. I did find my dream boat though. Looks like this boy will be sporting a new weldcraft this summer. Lunds rod locker in the front deck seems to be catching on as a popular concept. I believe one of the trackers now has that same feature, but we wont discuss the trackers. Ranger had some big sparkly bass rigs that were very nice for those of you who like the bass boats. I was hopful to see a princecraft and a few other boats but they werent there.
[signature]
i just went to a boat show in saginaw , mi.[unsure] tons of pontoon boats , 1 duck boat , and a lotta stuff for the jet jockey kid that thinks these kind of fast toys will get him the babes . fishing boats , well i was disapointed . i guess i was spoiled by the boat shows i used to see at cobo in detroit . talk about making a wish list there !
[signature]