Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fish???
Where are the fish
I fshed Lake Neva Saturday mornig, and only caught a couple of perch and crappie. Fished Brendal and did the same and fished lake Sherwood and the same thing happened. Where did all the fish go?
[signature]
[shocked] We can't read minds, what state are you fishing in, plus it would be better to post this in your own state report, would'nt it ?
[signature]
I went out on commerce today,

whoo hoo hoo..... burrrrrrrrr........

I did not take my lantern with me so I spent most of my tine cleaning my hole. a lantern next to your hole will keep it from freezing over in the day time.

I only caught 2 littlens (gills) and missed the one big hit while I was cleaning my hole. I waited another 15 minutes cleaning my hole about every 2 minuts, I desided I had enough fun for one day[Tongue] and packed it up. came back in, tomarow is another day....

they must have went to find worm blankets for the up comming cold snap. there was about 20 inches of ice. next time I go out I am going to take a pic of the hole I have to dig to get through to get at the fish. It is nothing like the holes that flagmanonice has to dig.
[signature]
You got that right.
lake Neva had a good 16 inches of ice.
I'm happy I got my new hand augar last week but that new gas augar would be great right about now!
I have some pictures to enter but I'm using a regular camera and I still have some pictures left to use. then I can scan them into the computer for the ice fishing derby.
[signature]
hahaha why did they git lost or were they just not bitin?? ahaha how can he git helpede you tell him to go somewhere else?/ that,s nice.[Sad]
[signature]

stormy,

only 16" on ice aye? come to MN, we are getting close to 3.5-4' of ice, We can break that new hand auger in for ya. [Wink]
[signature]
[laugh] On Lake of the Woods last weekend, it was pushing 42 inches.

Flagmanonice--------------(bring a extension if you fish Minnesota )
[signature]
I had a buddy who drilled a hole, got to the motor and still could not get through, so he kicked the ice shavings to the side and tried again. He got right down to the ice and snapped the spark plug off, and still no water. he looked at his watch and said, huh, look at that, its beer thirty. Then went to a local pub.
[signature]
that,s a good one now. mighyt,s swell leave it for a while huh? haha[Wink][Smile][cool]
[signature]
had the same thing happen at lake erie a few years back , about three feet of ice with a hand crank , when i broke thru , 4 inches of water and muck ! i was only out a mile and a half ! man that bit the big one !
[signature]