Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All
I just want to say hi to all I new here and just want to say this is a great board. Catfishguy29
[signature]
A big hello from Idaho, and welcome to BFT.
[signature]
Welcome Catfishguy! It's good to have you with us.
[signature]
[sly] Welcome to BFT from Wisconsin. Any way I can help just ask.
[signature]
Welcome to the forums catfishguy. What state are you from?
[signature]
Welcome aboard from one of your friendly Mods and on behalf of SoCal.[cool]
[signature]
sorry guys for got to log in above I am in west tennessee Gibson county Thanks Catfishguy29
[signature]
Hey there catfishguy, and welcome to BFT! I'm not too far away, i'm over a ways in SC. Good to have you aboard, I look foward to reading your inputs in the future.

If you have any questions, be sure and private message myself or any of the other moderators and we'll answer them promptly. Once again, welcome aboard!

Bryan[cool]
[signature]
Welcome to the boards!!
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey catfishguy29,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Welcome aboard ![/size][/black]
[black][size 3]If your name is really representative of your fishing preference, I'm with you - I grew up appreciating catfish and to this very day, it is about my favorite fishing activity. However, if you chose your name only because catfish are beautifull in appearance and prefer other fish, I understand that too. I also enjoy fishing for every kind of fish. [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]We're looking forward to seeing your reports for Tenn.[/size][/black]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Welcome to BFT catfishguy29![/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I love to catfish about the only fish I ever fish for they put up a good fight Fishing here in Tennessee is starting to pick up catching a few channel cat's and one 4ib blue cat on beef liver in the local Obion river have not been lately to the Tennessee river or the Mississippi river not a whole lot of lake around here just the Gibson county lake and the famous Reelfoot lake located in lake county Thanks for all the reply's and I will be looking forward to chating with you guys Thanks Catfishguy29
[signature]