Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where have all the fishermen gone???
I'm guessing by the lack of new posts in this forum that everyone is out fishing, and they must be doing well because they aren't talking about it....[cool]
[signature]
could be too that thay are all hiding from the heat and dont want to turn on anything that makes the slitest bit of heat....

me I havent had the time to go... hopefuly soon...
[signature]
That couldn't be it....The Mac Attack was this weekend and I know there were at least a couple hundred fishermen on that lake...me I was out of town 'til now ....Hope someone reports on it...
[signature]
the sturgeon moon is tonight and tomarow night. I didnt make it out today, but hope to make it out tomarow, looks bleek, but one can hope.

I got all excited when I saw it comeing up tonight as I was cleaning up after working on my roof all day. Blood Oange. almost looks like mars. Wish I was on the st clair river tonight...

I got me a big ol fat mater worm out of the garden yesterday, I am hoping to take him out to meet a big ol bucket mouth....[Tongue]
[signature]
Dave,

Did you ever hookup on that old "Bucket Mouth" you were dreaming about?
[signature]
I am wondering if people in Montana use computers much that hunt and fish cause there are not many posts on this board...
[signature]
Wolf,

Where you from...I think you are right. I know many people fish and hunt but they probably don't know what a great resource these types of forums are...
...Another theory...People in Montana tend to be very closed lipped about hunting and fishing methods and ideas. This comes from experience here and trying to figure out just how/where/when to fish,e tc...

later,
[signature]
nope, right now it is still just a dream, hope I dont run out of steem for I get there....
[signature]
Yes I do. If you send me a private message from your profile I will send you my email address back....

Thanks for asking!

Note: I don't post my email address publicly because there are unscrupulous(sp) people out there that scrape forums such as this for the purpose of distributing SPAM and I don't want any more than I already get...[cool]
[signature]
I can't beleive there aren't more Montana fishermen....

Maybe I'm alone in my quest for fish....their all probably out hunting(not my gig)....
[signature]