Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hydra lure system
hi, i was wondering if anyone had purchased the hydra lure system from TV and had good results from it. is it worth buying?

Thanks,
[signature]
I saw that on TV today, i think it looks like a big ripoff like most of those things are but hey, if you have $19.95 to spare give it a try.
[signature]
Hello and welcome to BFT,
I haven't tried or even heard of them but if I here anything I will let you know.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
never heard of it... but i dont watch a lot of tv either. if its not too much money, give it a try. let us know what you think. is there a website? youre probably better off spending your money on quality tried and true lures... but, who knows? thanks for the post!
[signature]
yes, the website is [url "http://www.hydralure.com"]www.hydralure.com[/url]
[signature]
Looks like any swim bait for less cost would work as well if not better. Save your money and buy something tried and true.
[signature]
ok, thanks for the help
[signature]
Fish traps and Mega Baits both have hundreds of colors to choose from. I think they would be a better investment than the hydra lure.[cool]
[signature]
maybe i should buy them because thats where i fish
[signature]
aren't all lures ment for the hydra???[Tongue]this is the first time i have heard of them,i think i will pass on these,and stick to the lead jig heads
[signature]